ABOUT DAN BLOCK
Dan Block & Associates was founded by Dan Block in 2000 as a full service management training and consulting company. In 2005, the name was changed to TeamBuilding Blocks to more accurately reflect the group's focus and specialization on building stronger and more solid teams.
Dan and his team of experienced professionals continue to offer a wide range of training and consulting services with a focus on peak performance.
In addition to the name change, TeamBuilding Blocks has partnered with the beautiful Four Mounds estate in Dubuque, Iowa to offer a full range of retreat and conference services complete with accommodations, meals, and meeting facilities on-site.
Dan has over 20 years of experience providing training and consulting services, and the average for his skilled associates is over ten years each. The mission of this highly qualified group of training professionals is to bring value to their clients' organizations as a whole.
- BA: Industrial Psychology, Loras College
- MBA: Organizational Effectiveness, Upper Iowa University
- Certified Trainer and Ropes Course Facilitator
- Visiting Lecturer, Emmaus Bible College
- Member, American Society of Training & Development
- Member, Association of Business and Industry
- Dale Carnegie Course Highest Award for Achievement
- Certified AchieveGlobal® Leadership